Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Here's how Ananya Panday strikes a balance between personal and professional life

Ananya Panday has been creating waves ever since her successful debut with Student of the Year 2. The actress has garnered a huge fan base in a very short span of time and is always in the limelight. Apart from the number of films she is currently working on, Ananya Panday has also become a favourite for brands that want her as the face for their lines. However, the young lady makes it a point to strike a balance between the shoot life and personal life.

She says, "Actually, I have realized that I am super close to the people I have worked with and grown up with and I feel like they will always have my back and they have never treated me differently and they have treated me now the exact way they treated me back in school. I think even if you are treated a certain way, it's important to go back to your normal life. Just think about things other than films and you have to disconnect it after a certain point of time. At such a young age, it's so easy to be carried away, that you are treated a certain way. It's very important to have your own self. You have to be like treated normally, you cant get treated like a celeb."

Ananya is already amidst shooting her second film, Pati Patni Aur Woh alongside Kartik Aaryan and Bhumi Pednekar. Not only is the actress in a celebratory mood post the success of her debut, but she also cannot contain her happiness while she shares, "I am really happy and really grateful. I have got a lot of love from my friends, my family and especially, in the industry whom I really look up to like Shah Rukh Sir, Zoya and Sajid Nadiadwala sir so I am extremely grateful and I am really really feeling super blessed right now."

Also Read: Watch Video: Ananya Panday imitates her father Chunky Panday's 'I'm joking!' dialogue

Top Stories of the Day:

Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates



from Latest news in Mumbai,National news,Mumbai news,Mid-Day epaper,Mid-Day online news paper | Mid-Day https://ift.tt/2KKvTwc
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/1L8zhvV

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu