Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Gauahar Khan: I am clear that I won't do bold scenes for the heck of it

Gauahar Khan is known for films like Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year, Ishaqzaade, and Fever. She even participated in Bigg Boss 7 in 2013. For the uninitiated, Gauahar tied the knot with Zaid Darbar on December 25 and fans couldn't get enough of her gorgeous wedding pictures that she lovingly shared with them on her social media account.

Over two weeks later, she has spoken to Hindustan Times about declining offers and making the decision not to do bold scenes for the sake of it. She said, "I am clear that I won't do such scenes for the heck of it. My job as an actor is to deliver and do justice to the character I am portraying. But yes, I do have my lines drawn, especially when it comes to the kind of content I want to associate with. I'll not be crossing the line just for the need of wanting to be a part of the show."

Talking about turning down the roles that were offered to her, Khan revealed, "All those roles that came to me, I felt they weren't something which I could deliver to with all my heart. So, I had to say no to them, irrespective of how big the project was. As an artiste, I know I am supposed to deliver to the audience with complete conviction, but then there are certain things like being explicit or too bold on screen, which I am not at all comfortable doing. Hence, I have made my choice accordingly."

She added, "I believe there are ways to aesthetically show things, and that's all I can do as an actor. There's a lot more than just bold stuff that happens on the web and I am keen on exploring that. And I am more than ready to wait until a good role comes my way." 

*Keep scrolling to read more news*

Also Read: Watch Video: Family Sings 'Tu Jo Mila' To Welcome Newlyweds Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar

Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. Also, download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps.

Mid-Day is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news.



from Latest news in Mumbai,National news,Mumbai news,Mid-Day epaper,Mid-Day online news paper | Mid-Day https://ift.tt/3olNx9L
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/1L8zhvV

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu