Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

After Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora tests positive for COVID-19

Arjun Kapoor announced testing COVID-19 positive earlier on Sunday, and his ladylove Malaika Arora has confirmed later the same day that she too is infected with the virus. Malaika added that she is currently under home quarantine. "Yes, she has tested positive. She is asymptomatic and has self-quarantined at home," a source confirmed to IANS. Earlier in the day, Malaika Arora's beau Arjun Kapoor took to his Instagram account to share the news that he had tested positive for COVID-19.

 
 
 
View this post on Instagram

ðŸÂ™Ã‚Ã°Ã‚ŸÃ‚½

A post shared by Arjun Kapoor (@arjunkapoor) onSep 6, 2020 at 1:33am PDT

"It is my duty to inform all of you that I have tested positive for coronavirus. I am feeling ok and I am asymptomatic. I have isolated myself at home under the advice of doctors and authorities and will be under home quarantine," Arjun wrote on Instagram.

He thanked everyone in advance for wishes and support. "I thank you all in advance for your support and I will keep you updated about my health in the days to come. These are extraordinary and unprecedented times and I have faith that all of humanity will overcome this virus," Arjun added.

Keep scrolling to read more news

Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. Also, download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps.

Mid-Day is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news

With inputs from IANS



from Latest news in Mumbai,National news,Mumbai news,Mid-Day epaper,Mid-Day online news paper | Mid-Day https://ift.tt/2ZcHXvY
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/1L8zhvV

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu