Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Sunny Leone goes de-glam: Happy to take a break from western attire

Sunny Leone is enjoying her time on the set of her next, Kokakola, and it has as much to do with her styling in the horror-comedy as with the script. Usually seen as a glam doll, the actor has been styled in a desi avatar for the Prasad Tatikeni-directed project.

Excited about being draped in the six-yard, Leone says, "I was happy to take a break from the western attire that I usually wear in films. I love saris, and it was refreshing to stand in front of the mirror and find myself looking so different. The look has been put together by my stylist Hitendra [Kapopara], who procured saris from different regions of the country."

Also Read: Sunny Leone launches her own line of Cosmotech products

The comedy, which also features Mandana Karimi, required Leone to pick up Bhojpuri language. Always game for a new challenge, the actor says, "The audience will see me in a new avatar. I had to learn Bhojpuri for the role." The film, which went on floors last month, is currently being shot in Noida.

Also Read: Sunny Leone: Happy how my life has shaped up in India

Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates



from Latest news in Mumbai,National news,Mumbai news,Mid-Day epaper,Mid-Day online news paper | Mid-Day https://ift.tt/2ypDEQd
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/1L8zhvV

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu